On Hold Gavril D series NASCAR truck (release date yet to be determined)

Discussion in 'Land' started by matty1080, Aug 1, 2017.

?

do you prefer me using rendered images in my updates or if i use the screenshots of the models?

Poll closed Aug 19, 2017.
  1. rendered

44 vote(s)
    65.7%
  2. unrendered

23 vote(s)
    34.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yellowboy

yellowboy
    Expand Collapse

To put it in short terms it's basically bulletproof plastic. Although it can break or tear, it is extremely resilient (which it has to be to hold up to the pressure of wind at 200 mph).

2. matty1080

matty1080
    Expand Collapse

Oh ok
    Now i need to work out how to replicate that in beam
    --- Post updated ---

can anyone tell me what all that wiring on the dashboard is for or what it is called? because im trying to model it and i dont really know what to search for.

3. builder1k

builder1k
    Expand Collapse

I believe that is called an ignition box, although i am not entirely sure.

4. matty1080

matty1080
    Expand Collapse

i think your right, i looked it up in images and i got what im looking for so thanks

5. matty1080

matty1080
    Expand Collapse

im going to post this hear because i feel like i might be doing this whole update all wrong. but i have posted an update back on page one of this thread. do check it out and give me feedback so i can improve it if i need to.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Blijo

Blijo
    Expand Collapse

It looks good, I would like to see you starting with getting it ingame. You should not underestimate the time and effort it takes to jbeam something like this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mason26 3

mason26 3
    Expand Collapse

where can i download this??

8. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

You can't yet. This is still a Work in Progress (WIP), so it isn't finished yet. If a mod is released, the download is almost always on the forums either as an attachment to a post (normally the first post) or uploaded to the mods repository, which is the green and orange bars at the top of the page for the mod.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. C747

C747
    Expand Collapse

Can i come with an idea? this frame could be shared, so you would be able to do more cars like a roamer, a covet(lol), a barstow, a moonhawk, etc. It's up to you, for now finish this, you have irreversible proggress

10. matty1080

matty1080
    Expand Collapse

eventually i would like to make different body shells and obviously different interiors to match but that will be after it is finished.

11. Shelby 427

Shelby 427
    Expand Collapse

his longest break is Christmas? where's summer break?

12. matty1080

matty1080
    Expand Collapse

our summer is from December to February so the Christmas holidays is our summer break

13. Shelby 427

Shelby 427
    Expand Collapse

wow, well back on topic, the interior is looking awesome

14. matty1080

matty1080
    Expand Collapse

thanks still have a bit more work to do on it

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. devingta2

devingta2
    Expand Collapse

do you know when you going to release it

16. Max8Adam

Max8Adam
    Expand Collapse

How about you wait until he says he is ready to release. We all have issues and other things to do. Wait, do not rush.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. MaxisFabulous

MaxisFabulous
    Expand Collapse

you would think someone whose been around the forums for 3+ years would know this

18. Max8Adam

Max8Adam
    Expand Collapse

Most likely. I've this game for like 1 and a half years, and I've been on here since April 1, 2016. I know what goes on here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MaxisFabulous

MaxisFabulous
    Expand Collapse

no, i meant the other guy

20. matty1080

matty1080
    Expand Collapse

to everyone wondering when the mod will be released, the truth is i have no idea, the hope is that i will have it done by the end of the year but i cant make any promises. i have been a bit short on free time at the moment but i slowly but surely i have been chipping away at this project. i am trying to make it as detailed as possible, and that takes time. so far i am very happy with how the model is looking but i still have a fair bit of work to go on it. there is still nothing in the game yet unfortunately but this is because i am not quite up to that stage yet. as i have mentioned a number of times, this is my first mod and first real project i have done outside of school, and i am very much learning on the job.

please do not continue to ask when it will be done, or how you can get the mod early, because there isn't really anything i can give you unless you want an unfinished colada file and some jbeam files that don't work. feel free if your interested, to ask how it is progressing as that is a question i can actually answer.

the UV maps are getting there, unfortunately i ran into some problems with the model and had to start them from scratch. i hope to be able to give you them soon and i am very excited to see what liveries you can create. thank you all for your continued support and patience, and remember i have no intention of giving up on this project, i love working on it and am satisfied with the result so far.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice