Made for the American Workplace

1. AraPlays0296

AraPlays0296
    Expand Collapse

Maybe a new update for this one too?

2. TopKick

TopKick
    Expand Collapse

Driv3r1142 has said many times before that he's currently busy with other projects and plans to revisit some of his previous mods after those projects are done. Just have some patience, this mod has the "on hold" tag for a reason :p

3. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

If the mod's not working currently, I can see about uploading an update.

I'm considering my options with this mod. I'm either going to discontinue this mod entirely and go back to my original vision of making a Chevrolet Task Force truck lineup (Separate mod,) or scrap my original vision entirely and design a totally new truck lineup from scratch that covers the late 50s through mid 60s. I won't be doing both.

Biggest hurdles so far with both ideas is simply the lack of blueprints/outlines, measurements, and easily obtainable detailed information. Either way I want to do Light Duty to Heavy Duty, and in many cases Idk what sheet-metal is shared between each model variant, how many different frames I'd need, etc. All of these factors are going to be important to determining the most efficient way to create everything.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Im_awesome04

Im_awesome04
    Expand Collapse

I would love the whole Task Force lineup (mainly 58-59) I personally own a 58 Apache (fixer upper) so i always love when i get to drive one in a video game.

Attached Files:

• MyApache.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MatX7

MatX7
    Expand Collapse

Hey!, Nice mod, but can you please add a horn to it?
    It would be really cool.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Im_awesome04

Im_awesome04
    Expand Collapse

It's On Hold at the moment but he has said he plans to update these older mods after his recent mods are finished.

7. Tommy Savoy

Tommy Savoy
    Expand Collapse

I noticed that at one point you could attach a tow boom with cable and hook to tow cars around, what happened to that?

8. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Jbeams changed overtime through game updates.
    And please don’t call bump on their post, it contributes to the thread making it a valid post.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Dustytrailll

Dustytrailll
    Expand Collapse

I love the tow truck bed but the configuration is missing components.

There should be two attaching points under the victim vehicle (at each frame horn or suspension) for the end of the tow bar and bumper straps and the winch cable should be hooked to the top bar of the lifting straps.
    hook-and-chain-tow-truck.jpg download.jpg
    I hope this helps you develop the perfect old school tow truck deck.

And maybe for the modern tow truck with the sliding deck, you could make a functional winch to pull cars on the deck.. I noticed the dummy winch is already in the parts and configuration selection so it might be easy to simply make it a parts add in.
    And a chain on the deck could be used to connect the hook nodes to secure the vehicle.
    View attachment 620304

Attached Files:

• t65_rollback_garage_side.gif
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. dancio751

dancio751
    Expand Collapse

I have problem with lights. upload_2020-11-26_15-27-49.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. CaptainNoobacus

CaptainNoobacus
    Expand Collapse

that happens to everyone, he said he busy with other projects so you will have to live with it for the time being unfortunetly

• Like Like x 1
  12. dancio751

dancio751
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for info

13. CoCo1980

CoCo1980
    Expand Collapse

I'm having a problem with the BEAMCO 4x4 tires not spawning, tried everything to rectify the issue, clearing cache, de-activating mods etc.

Attached Files:

• 2021-01-191.png
    • 2021-01-19.png
  14. FordKing

FordKing
    Expand Collapse

Dont bump its annoying

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Plymouth Superbird 1970

Plymouth Superbird 1970
    Expand Collapse

he's new, 4 messages.

@CoCo1980 check the date of the last comment on a thread, if it's older than 1-2 months, try and refrain from posting. thanks

16. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Woah dude chill out... He just wanted to report a bug, even if it's annoying and it's one we all know about. Please don't do this sort of stuff on my threads, it helps no one. As long as it isn't a massive 2+ year bump, it's fine.

Place the attached .zip file in your mods folder. You should get 2 new separate configs, and they should spawn with their wheels and tires.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. CoCo1980

CoCo1980
    Expand Collapse

Thank you ever so much for your assistance, it'll make my day if it fixes the issue for me, I love this mod.

Apologies if anyone consider this as bumping a thread, but I thought it'd be ok to post, seeing as the mod is still very much active and relevant, and I saw that the last post wasn't that long ago. I had a problem with a bug and was just asking for help, I appreciate your kindness.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse

Will this mod ever get a proper update? Like a fix for all the issues with the model, textures, Jbeam, lights, etc. And some new content? Or is this fix the last update? I really liked the tow truck version but over time the mod started looking so outdated that I stopped using it, I would use it again if it was fixed.

19. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

As I mentioned before, if I do update it, it'll be a complete remake, just like with the Vendetta. However, as the thread prefix suggests, I'm not interested in doing that currently to this.

This last summer I drew up some concept art for a future Blue Collar series remake (Sorry no pics, lost track of the scans and the originals are in storage,) though when I did attempt to start modeling it I kept screwing everything up halfway through, and it just wasn't holding my interest.

Last update? For awhile yes. Last one forever? Nah ;)

• Like Like x 4
  20. 56Ford

56Ford
    Expand Collapse

can you fix it for the newest update ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice