I lowered it to 0 and it exploded. I was working on my Sporter mod, and I think there might be some beams connecting things that shouldn't be on this mod. --- Post updated --- Also this issue was present in older game versions, just not as drastic. I have tried track widths at the default D series values (Which is where I got the suspension from,) tried lowering the tire pressure, and my only conclusion is that there are beams connecting things that should not be connected, possibly with bad beam preCompression values or connecting nodes of vastly different weights. This whole mod just needs to be redone unfortunately. I have improved greatly in my JBeam skills since this and I feel like I am messing with a hacked together mod instead of a real good quality mod. Its literally using stuff from both the D series and the H series, has a body JBeam from 2013/2014 (From Russian mod remake of the 1958 Chevrolet Apache,) and was having issues I couldn't solve in older versions of the game. I would feel more comfortable releasing a version that has no D series JBeams and I know where the support beams and limiter beams and such are connected at, and what they're doing. Just be patient, wait until I get the Sporter done, and I will come back to this mod for a fresh start.