1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Game won't work

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Jack The Ripper 2, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Jack The Ripper 2

Jack The Ripper 2
    Expand Collapse

After the 0.15 update i had some issues with textures, probably due to mods, so I deactivated all of them and them the problem persisted, and when I made a clean reinstall I couldn't load any vehicle, i hit "`" to see and there was some fatal Lua error and issues with the camera, I am attempting another reinstall as I don't know what to do.

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jack The Ripper 2

Jack The Ripper 2
    Expand Collapse

I forgot the second step and did the rest, I am dumb, I will reinstall it again and if it solves I will go back here and thank you.
    --- Post updated ---
    I did all the steps and these are the problems that persist in safe mode, and the texture issues I am having is the carbon fiber hoods are kind of yellow ( as you ca see from the background) and if I enter the water it is red on the inside.

Attached Files:

• errors.png
  4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jack The Ripper 2

Jack The Ripper 2
    Expand Collapse

My GPU is a GTX 765m, I only use lowest on the light stuff because it makes my FPS go from 60 to 23.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice