1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Game crashes upon loading mods

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by SwagMaster11, Jan 5, 2021.

1. SwagMaster11

SwagMaster11
    Expand Collapse

First off, I have been playing this game for a long time, and I know how mod installation works. After a few month hiatus from this game I decided to get back on tonight. With all mods and game freshly updated, I attempted to load in a modded map, which froze and crashed the game. Attempting to load in any modded vehicle yields the same result. Keep in mind all built in maps and vehicles work perfectly normal, so what could be the issue here?

2. bloxboy854

bloxboy854
    Expand Collapse

Probably you accidentaly deleted mods or enabled safe mod playing ... check the files!

3. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

That is not how it works. I guess one of the mods is so broken it breaks all the other mods. Try playing for example with just 1 mod enabled and see if it works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice