1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

game bluescreens

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by valdepro, Apr 11, 2018.

1. valdepro

valdepro
    Expand Collapse

Occasionally while a map is loading, the game will crash (x00000001) and then the error message refuses to close. Then when i attempt to close the error message, my computer BSODs. (video_scheduler_error)

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Bluescreen indicates something wrong in the system itself, usually.
    If it's a game error, it would just crash.

Make sure your hardware works fine, in particular anything related to the video (video drivers, video card itself, etc)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mr. Avanzato

Mr. Avanzato
    Expand Collapse

I would recommend you try and find ways to fix BSOD in general as this has nothing to do with the game as Nade said above.

4. Giraffinator

Giraffinator
    Expand Collapse

According to a source I read, the error VIDEO_SHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR is most likely caused by corrupted system files, or a failing hard drive.

Edit: Or it could also be caused by your GPU. Reinstall your display drivers and see if that fixes it.

5. valdepro

valdepro
    Expand Collapse

It only happens specifically when BeamNG crashes. I've never had that specific error before. It's happened 3 times so far, and all just after BeamNG crashes. Any other game works fine.

6. terasect

terasect
    Expand Collapse

Not all games are equal in showing issues/instability of a particular system. A game would have to be deliberately programmed to cause anything like a blue screen, like causing the hardware to overheat. It must be something with your system.

Scan the hard drive for errors, test the memory for stability, try different gpu drivers, etc.
    It *looks* like an issue with corrupt memory or hdd data, an issue with the video drivers, or you gpu is having serious problems.

7. valdepro

valdepro
    Expand Collapse

Probably the fact that this laptop i'm on has already been to repairs twice.

#7 valdepro, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice