Furiosa Automotive Inc.

Discussion in 'Automation' started by FestiveAidan130, Dec 16, 2018.

1. FestiveAidan130

FestiveAidan130
    Expand Collapse

1980 Furiosa Carbon:

FC.png FC1.png FC2.png FC3.png FC4.png All the wheels in the pictures are not to scale. The wheels are smaller than the wheels in the download

Attached Files:

#1 FestiveAidan130, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

That rear end looks like a rhinoceros taking a dump lmao

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. cob4lt974

cob4lt974
    Expand Collapse

Better you take more effort to it, not a thing that only takes you 10 minutes to done, and inspire of some Real life .
    cars,that car looks ugly but if you take more time i bet its will looks nice.
    Dont forget to add car's specs on the tread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Needs more effort, seriously, doesn't look the best
    I would agree that the specs would be nice but they take up a lot of room and the spoilers get laggy and cluttered, also with a lot of variants it's just asking to go badly

5. cob4lt974

cob4lt974
    Expand Collapse

Put the cars on spoiler, 1 model 1 spoiler, trims also 1spoiler each under the model spoiler,
    But im not getting any problem with spoilers?,or just teling basic spec like: weight,power,engine,drivetrain,and acceleration

6. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Jesus you make text hard to read, I'm saying a lot of spoilers makes a weird and often confusing sorting system, think of it as looking for a file folder in another file folder, located in another file folder, or searching your computer desktop for a photo, honestly, it's easier if people just download it and see for themselves, as honestly I have never downloaded a mod because of the specs of it and simply check if I ever do get curious on the spawn menu or with in game GUIs

7. cob4lt974

cob4lt974
    Expand Collapse

Hehehe. maybe a single spoiler each model if they are more than 5, so you will not soo confused , and makes the tread compact(my opinion).
    Also Spec somewhat not needed to display :p

8. 98corolla

98corolla
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice