Released Gavril Vertex NA2- a mod with 24 months put into it 3.4 Rework

Completely reworked. The most customizable vehicle in the game! 101 configs and 1300 parts to choose

1. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

I must agree lmao
    Also sorry for not posting anything for that long here, I didn’t get any emails regarding this thread so I didn’t know anything was going on here :(

I do not plan on making any more bodystyles
    Well little wouldn’t be too correct as i still made some other stuff, but I definitely did not scratch Model much. I had to put some work into making this automation mesh look better
    --- Post updated ---
    Time for a huge text wall #2
    The author returns!

I would agree on that, maybe when I‘m bored I could work on it, not sure
    However regarding the things bouncing around the interior, adding the Christmas presents adds extra collision Tris to the interior to allow the presents to do that
    These are some good suggestions, would definitely be an easy way, but I think I’d want to make it proper
    I have combined these controls for simplicity‘s sake, I simply wanted to have one control for both to easily control it in an arcade-y way on a generic controller, I’m unsure if I can assign the same control to the same thumb stick twice, I could try though, those things could come in the small bug fix update perhaps
    The Airbrake activates automatically upon pressing the brake pedal! It sometimes is a bit finicky with actually activating so when it doesn’t do much at first, go on and off the brake to un-stuck it. Also, don’t activate it above 300km/h, it will rip the wing off :p
    To say it simply, the sunburst under the skin is a combination of me not having had the skills yet, being lazy, and simply wanting to have a working car that works reasonably well. The sunburst interior has been part of this mod for as early as October 2019
    I also just didn’t have the skills to make the UV maps and textures for all that yet so I just opted to modifying existing things
    Yeah I know what you mean, I’ll change some wheel stuff in the next content update which will come after the bug fix update. About the suspension, it essentially is a bit rescaled sunburst suspension on a longer wheelbase, so maybe the suspension geometry is altered from that, dunno
    Congrats! You have now cemented your name into this mod :p
    That would be possible, nice idea! Thank you!
    I was thinking about that and decided that those will be Part of the next content update. I‘ll have to see how stable the doors will be with just one hydro as the door lock
    Yeah I could implement more of those! In fact, I have set one for the „Focus Dream Build“ config since 2.0, though it never really showed up, can you report back if it shows up for you with a different plate?

I could indeed do that, but probably won’t, as it‘s just how this car was always named, it has it as it started life as an automation vehicle

• Like Like x 4
  2. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Just curious. I know this already has the rainbow flag, but could you have a lesbian pride flag for the car?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ㅤㅤㅤ...

ㅤㅤㅤ...
    Expand Collapse

why?

4. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

I don't know. Just thought it was a good idea.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ㅤㅤㅤ...

ㅤㅤㅤ...
    Expand Collapse

Instead of adding useless things, creator should focus on handling, deformation etc...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. 95Crash

95Crash
    Expand Collapse

Yes. I suggested it in the first place because the mod itself has pride flags.

7. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

:D

Mod is doing really great. The best automation mod I've played with. Maybe ask maty for his dice mod because it has some air fresheners. (saloon car my fav smell lol)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Would be doable, I may just do that in the next content update
    Improving deformation would require to remodel most of the car, I would say
    However I could stick my heads together with TrackpadUser to maybe improve the suspension a tad (it‘s literally just the sunburst suspension with a wider track width)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I don't mind the handling of most of the version, but the police ones... they really need improvements, they are almost useless for actual pursuits. Idk what even is wrong with them, they are just hard to handle. Most of the other ones work fine, not counting the ridiculously fast or heavy ones that are not even meant to handle well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Yeah about that
    The normal police variant is about as fast as a stock Sunburst. The V8 cop has the issue of being RWD, which is rather problematic with the current suspension setup, as it tends to lift the inner-corner wheel up, given enough grip...
    i could maybe try to give the normal cop version some sports tires to at least give it some more grip

11. Zman Da_Mooki

Zman Da_Mooki
    Expand Collapse

Every time I try to put music into it and try to load the car I get this error.

Edit: This is my Radio.lua file.

Attached Files:

12. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Please don't spend much time into editing the file, I am giong to rework it the next days as it currently does not work in 0.22 (It doesn't error, but also makes no sound)
    I will also do a lot of clean up in the code, so please be patient for the next update

• Like Like x 4
  13. Zman Da_Mooki

Zman Da_Mooki
    Expand Collapse

Okay, thank you! Should I just redo it whenever the new update comes out?

14. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Yup. The code will be a lot easier to edit as well

• Like Like x 1
  15. Zman Da_Mooki

Zman Da_Mooki
    Expand Collapse

Okay, Thank you so much! Great job on all of the mod, keep up the good work!

16. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Inn0centJok3r updated Gavril Vertex NA2 with a new update entry:

Small Bug-Fix Update, Revised Radio Lua, Changes here and there

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 3
  17. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Finally, slightly faster police, slightly more usable for pursuits

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Nacho Problem

Nacho Problem
    Expand Collapse

upload_2021-6-2_17-45-31.png
    hocus
    pocus
    there is finally gonna be a usable mesh on the
    uhh... vertex

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. JowoHD

JowoHD
    Expand Collapse

awesome. no offense to innocentjoker but i always found the actual mesh let the car down considerably with all its awesome features

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Nacho Problem

Nacho Problem
    Expand Collapse

i mean yeah it was an automation car and she did everything she could to improve it

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice