Released Gavril Vertex NA2- a mod with 24 months put into it 3.4 Rework

Completely reworked. The most customizable vehicle in the game! 101 configs and 1300 parts to choose

1. RobloxFan2

RobloxFan2
    Expand Collapse

@Szymon2007 I made a version for the forum Focus.All I did was rename the "vertex" to focus.

Attached Files:

#461 RobloxFan2, Jun 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  2. coolgamer55

coolgamer55
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

i love it the crash model is good even tho automation body no hate its great btw
    --- Post updated ---
    how do u add music to the radio like beamraido mod

3. RobloxFan2

RobloxFan2
    Expand Collapse

4. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

Hey Inn0cent, I have some ideas/suggestions for you since I thought you said you were going to improve the "Focus Airways" config. Here are some of my suggestions I figured you would take into account.

• Have an option for those exhaust things that shoot out colored smoke, and with a binding to change the smoke color. I think it would be really cool because you can create some colorful "art" in the sky with it. I'm not sure how it can be implemented though, but it's worth looking into.

• Some flying banners would be cool too. I think it would be a cool addition because you can put whatever you want on them, and not to mention, watch them wiggle as you fly it through the sky! I think it would also be a great place to put pride flags too.

Just my 2¢. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Cat Of America

Cat Of America
    Expand Collapse

how do I download the new update on this particular car?

6. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

just download the file again here

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. coolgamer55

coolgamer55
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

nice

• Like Like x 2
  8. MrCin

MrCin
    Expand Collapse

review.png
    not only did that happen, but the bosozoku v8 config crashed the entire computer
    11/10

• Like Like x 2
  9. Kenichi Koay

Kenichi Koay
    Expand Collapse

the feature broke my game

Attached Files:

#469 Kenichi Koay, Jun 11, 2020
  10. KingPig06

KingPig06
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

11. DOUGL4S1

DOUGL4S1
    Expand Collapse

This thing is wreckless and stupid. I LOVE IT!

For real, I think this is what the devs had invisioned when they made the Automation mods crossover. With some improvements to the Jbeam like the doors being able to open, this will be one of the best mods currently in the game.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Theodore The Class B20

Theodore The Class B20
    Expand Collapse

We need more flag capes imo

13. mrsmash

mrsmash
    Expand Collapse

i have a little problem:
    the sport package config won't restart if you turn the engine off and try to turn it back on

14. KingPig06

KingPig06
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

same here

15. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Alright, I'll take a look at that issue. Thanks for reporting!
    The RWD variants are also getting grippier rear tires to make them better to drive. I've just now noticed how horribly oversteery the muscle one was. It now has more corner stability.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Szymon2007

Szymon2007
    Expand Collapse

aaand since we got onto the topic of rd the drift steering doesnt really give the thing enough steering angle

17. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Alright, I can increase that

18. gsk11740

gsk11740
    Expand Collapse

Really needs some red Devil's horns with this look, in place of the ears. Ironic since this car is based on all Godmode parts! The only thing I've had any problem with is the DCT tranny acts like a really bad CVT. Very sluggish and it doesn't matter what forward drive mode it's in, it act like it's starting off in high gear. Other than that, this is my new default car in Beamng. I love it!

Attached Files:

• screenshot_2020-06-11_14-28-50.jpg
    #478 gsk11740, Jun 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

I know it hasn't been long since relase and I'm already adding more content, But I was in the mood of making something and wanted to get one feature of this update out there asap: the better radio.
    The Forum version (Fort Focus) has already been updated! The repository one will take time until the moderators approve it!
    I've improved the code, so you can now change volume while a song is playing wow! . And the code is a lot more user friendly now when you want to add your own music to it. Play lists have been added and instructions on what to do and what to place where are now in the code.
    Another main feature of this update: The cannon! Yes, you can put a cannon on the Vertex now...
    boomboom.png
    screenshot_2020-06-11_03-10-04.png screenshot_2020-06-11_19-26-58.png screenshot_2020-06-11_19-27-38.png screenshot_2020-06-11_19-27-21.png screenshot_2020-06-11_19-29-13.png cannonconfig.png

It has little stabelizer wheels too xP (but they are not too useful)
    Have fun messing with this one!

Various things have been changed and fixed too, here a list of what changed in total:
    • Radio code improved
    • Cannon parts and config added
    • Deo Volente spec description now states that you gotta use Manual transmission mode, a message that notifies the user upon spawn of the car was added too.
    • Issue with VVT cams not allowing the car to start after it was turned off has been fixed
    • RWD vehichles have grippier rear tires to make them easier to drive (V8 swap, V8 police and Murrican Muscle)
    • Added UI names for the engines, so instead of "mainEngine broken", the game now says "Engine broken" or "Electric Motors broken"
    • Issue with deo volente engine differentials messing with stock i4 engine differentials fixed
    • Murrican Muscle config is now colourable from the config menu
    emotorbroke.png usermessage.png

(Look at the top left!)

• Like Like x 7
  20. JowoHD

JowoHD
    Expand Collapse

this may sound like a stupid question but if the deo volente needs the trunk removed to reach top speed why doesn't it spawn without the trunk?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice