1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Force Feedback is uneven - Logitech G27

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by BBQ, Mar 2, 2015.

1. BBQ

BBQ
    Expand Collapse

I have this slightly annoying problem with the force feedback, it's uneven. Sometimes it's very light if I turn right and very heavy to the left and vice versa. This seems to happen most of the time when I edit the vehicle in the parts configurator, but it sometimes happens without me modifying the vehicle. The solution to this problem is to restart the game, and I need to do it every 10-20 minutes. Is there a fix to this?

2. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

This is a known bug - it seems to save any existing FFB force and it doesn't go away when the vehicle is reloaded. It's not a bug in our FFB code but somewhere in between data being sent to the device and Torque3D. The only current workaround is to only reload/change parts/vehicle/etc. with the wheel perfectly centered on flat ground. We are researching a solution.

3. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

i know another way to get around this is to use the "break all breakgroups" button before you reload or change your vehicle, and since the FFB has nothing to feed back to you wheel-wise, it can give you less trouble with steering on your next vehicle! :D

i learned this does not work with AI. not at all. D:

4. Gam3r007

Gam3r007
    Expand Collapse

Same problem with my G27, pls fix

5. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I have this with my Logitech DFGT
    Simple fix;
    Open the Logitech profiler/ gaming software
    Open the Device Dropdown menu
    Select game controllers
    Select your wheel and select Properties
    This should do it. If not, then try it again. If it still doesnt work, then I can't help you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice