Fixed VW Polo WRC skin

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by tyguy108, Jul 18, 2014.

1. tyguy108

tyguy108
    Expand Collapse

I was driving the VW Polo WRC and i noticed that the "R" on the passenger side is mirrored so my ocd took over and i fixed it :p its hardly worth uploading but i hate feeling so useless just using everyone else's mods and i have zero skills to make any real mods so here is my contribution if anyone wants it..:D (the blue stripe just in front of the R is a bit weird because i was using paint.net and couldn't find a way to smooth it but you dont really notice unless you're looking for it) Also i was going to fix the michelin logo on the tires but its not really the same so with my skills i can't. The picture on the left is my new skin, the middle is the real car, and the right is the original.

Really sorry if someone already made this i searched the forums and couldn't find one.

original car
    VW-Polo-R-WRC

Attached Files:

2. Blockman

Blockman
    Expand Collapse

Looks nice! Will download when my computer is fixed, but did you get permission to do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Leet34

Leet34
    Expand Collapse

Good job

I dont think he needs permission when he does not say the car is his work or anything like that. Also i guess fixes for mods is allowed as soon as it only fixes a bug and doesnt overally change performance.

4. tyguy108

tyguy108
    Expand Collapse

crap i never even thought of that.... ill ask about that..:(

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah its probably not a big deal but i've still asked just in case

5. SoHigh00

SoHigh00
    Expand Collapse

To make sure Jalkku gets the credit he deserves I would just upload the fixed .dds file and put a link to the original skin(as you allready did) to get the rest of the car. It's not as convenient as it is right now but I think everyone will be happy this way. Anyways good job fixing it ^^

6. tyguy108

tyguy108
    Expand Collapse

So are you saying it's good how it is now?? Im confused.. glad you like it though :p

7. Blockman

Blockman
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I didn't think he Jalkku wouldn't of yelled at you to take it down, but if you do any other mods of mods that are more major, I would get permission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. tyguy108

tyguy108
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I definitely will

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice