WIP Even bigger Dumpster

Discussion in 'Props' started by TheCookieGamer62, Mar 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TheCookieGamer62

TheCookieGamer62
    Expand Collapse

I am currently making a gigantic dumpster. I have spent 45 minutes so far making it and I haven't started making a jbeam. I will most likely release it tomorrow as i will have more time, but could be within the next couple of hours.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_000012.png
  2. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

Good luck making the model and jbeam by tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DirtGamer301

DirtGamer301
    Expand Collapse

Wow, just wow. First, how did this take you 45 mins already? Second, how do you dare to start a thread with nothing but a little box? And third, how do you think you'll finish a whole Dump Truck in less than one day?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Firepower

Firepower
    Expand Collapse

It's just a dumpster, like his other mod, not the whole truck. Just image how long it would take for him to make it :p

• Like Like x 2
  5. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

Mate dont be harsh, its a dumpster not a dump truck as said in the last post. It took me 2 hours to figure out how to fuck around in blender and i cant make anything besides a mess of triangles.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheCookieGamer62

TheCookieGamer62
    Expand Collapse

@SuperNoob05 I have spent less time making my ramp, and the other dumpster.
    @DirtGamer301 All that you need is to prove that you have started. and to be fair I've just spent sometime finishing some school work. And to be fair its people like you who make people leave this forum. You have to understand that people who are self taught take more time to make sure its done well. People leave forums like this because people send hate toward them, and some people would swear. I'm not, because I want to stay on this forum, and see how well the game progresses.
    @Firepower It would take me forever. The model is almost done, and im just going to use the jbeam from my other dumpster and make it bigger.

#6 TheCookieGamer62, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice