ETK 800 Digital Gauge Cluster

Discussion in 'Land' started by NOSETK800, Aug 24, 2019.

1. NOSETK800

NOSETK800
    Expand Collapse

Hi guys,I have one question.Can somebody mod a digital gauge cluster for ETK 800 or if not can somebody tell me how to do it myself?I need something like on picture.P.S Is it possible to make it change to like normal mode to this on picture only when car is shifted to sport?

Attached Files:

• IMG_20181118_171352.jpg
    • download.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  2. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

Very much indeed is possible but you will have to need quite a bit of programming skills and a LOT of patience.
    Here below my digital interior inspired on a real one. Everything you see is actually working with realistic accuracy.

I even got the air conditioning and digital heater cluster working. Everything but the radio, just cause I stopped there heh..

• Like Like x 10
  3. NOSETK800

NOSETK800
    Expand Collapse

Thanks mate.I think i will hold on with these project because now I dont have any programing skills.And what a coincidence I am going to a IT High School where I will learn programming and probably try to realize this mod.
    P.S Your mod looks amazing.Can I consult you more about my idea for this mod whean iI strat working on it?

• Like Like x 2
  4. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

Of course, you can always ask me questions here on the forums including PM if you like. I will be replying one time sooner
    then the other cause you know how it goes with time, right ? Your idea looks interesting :)
    Greetings

NC

5. nils1004

nils1004
    Expand Collapse

That was exacly what i abbout to ask, would be Kind if you Keep me up to date

• Like Like x 1
  6. johnkarpontinis

johnkarpontinis
    Expand Collapse

hey i know this is post is old but were can i find your gause cluster, it looks very nice

7. 2004AudiA41.8T6Spd

2004AudiA41.8T6Spd
    Expand Collapse

Do you see the giant big red box? Or are you blind?
    Ot: i would also be interested in the gauges

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice