Dyno Tune Roller

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by RockTheHellOut, Oct 14, 2019.

1. RockTheHellOut

RockTheHellOut
    Expand Collapse

#1 RockTheHellOut, Oct 14, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  2. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

I believe it was cancelled due to reasons that elude me sadly, others will fill you in

3. RockTheHellOut

RockTheHellOut
    Expand Collapse

I know it was canceled back in 2016 but im just suggesting the dev's to give us the dyno as it is just like the hamster wheel it just rolls. It doesn't have to be an actual working dyno tune we can use the Apps to measure the Torque/Hp without driving the car on the roads etc as well as maxing the speed on it until the tires pop. It's just a fun extra thing.

4. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

I want to say there were some issues with just the rolling part of it, too. I don't recall exactly what, but Diamondback offered some clarification a while back, and the old concept just doesn't exist anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

Yeah... I recall reading somewhere that the files literally don't exist for this thing anymore... so they couldn't even give it out if they wanted too... so if we want one we will just have to make it ourselves...

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice