Don't you wish more non-horror games would trend more often?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Carbunny2, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Carbunny2

Carbunny2
    Expand Collapse

Sorry if this is cringe but I mean we have several "trendy" games that are horror (Fnaf, Hello Neighbor, etc) and two non-horror "trendy" games, that being Undertale and Cuphead. I feel the two non-horror games are more unique because they are not the same genre as everyone else *horror* and their gimmicks are more defined (Undertale with its morality and Cuphead with it 1930's cartoon art style, which reminds me of Tom and Jerry) It would give out some more variety (and maybe make me play them more often) but there is little space for variety in trendy, isn't there? (Shucks...)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

The reason why Horror games are more Trendy than non horror games is bigger more popular gaming channels (Youtube and Twitch) play them. I remember when Call of duty modern warfare was the biggest thing in school. It's all about being shown to the world by massive content creators as advertisements are becoming pointless and more difficult to get to people.

3. GotNoSable!

GotNoSable!
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Sans undertable was a shit game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. HIderi

HIderi
    Expand Collapse

5. Carbunny2

Carbunny2
    Expand Collapse

Yeah...

6. HIderi

HIderi
    Expand Collapse

halloween s p o o k

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice