1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

does anyone know/own a 67' ford f100 mod

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spraypainting, Mar 15, 2024.

1. spraypainting

spraypainting
    Expand Collapse

i'm asking because i have one irl and all i have found is a 78' mod. its ok if you don't i'm just asking.

2. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

You have a ‘67? Sweet. My grandfather has a ‘74, which is a Dentside, not a Bumpside, but still cool. Picture?

3. Christian S.

Christian S.
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I don’t think one exists (not even modland, WOM, or automation has one)

4. spraypainting

spraypainting
    Expand Collapse

i just tried and it didn't let me post the photo for some reason

5. morgfarm1

morgfarm1
    Expand Collapse

I've also got a 1967 F100; but it's the true 1967. You had two variants; the Pre-January 1967 builds and the January 1967 and later builds. Anything after Jan. 1 1967 had to have addon reflectors put on the truck, which looked quite a lot like what you saw on the 68. Mine in particular still has the door lock mechanism found in a 1966 F100 - LMC Truck shows that a 1967 should have the modern-style push/lift locks sticking out the top of the door -- Mine is a lever that doubles as the door release to get out.

And That's on top of your trim packages. Standard Cab, Custom Cab, and then Ranger being the top-of-the-top, which is what I have, and a Custom Cab configuration with the Ranger package.
    Whosoever decides to take on the project, I could offer up detailed photos of a nearly untouched 1967 Ford F100 Ranger Custom Cab Long-Wheelbase Styleside 2WD w/ 352ci V8, 4 speed Manual; Farm Mirrors, 2 cab lights (dealer install, not factory), Farm Rear Bumper, No power brakes, no power steering, no A/C, and no Factory Radio (has Dealer install radio, still 1966, just not placed in the location where a factory radio would have been set). The fuel tank is still located behind the seat, per factory. The only non-Ford component on the whole thing is the Alternator, which was swapped with a GM family 1-wire, due to reliability issues with the OE Ford Alternators.

6. spraypainting

spraypainting
    Expand Collapse

ours doesn't have the reflectors so its pre january and its also the camper special edition, oh also that camper top has literally been on it almost its whole life

Attached Files:

• Screenshot2024-07-01001350.png
    #6 spraypainting, Jul 1, 2024 at 7:03 AM
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice