Does anyone around here play minecraft? (Multiplayer)

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Driv3r1142, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

If it can take beam, it will take minecraft no problemo.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. StinchinStein

StinchinStein
    Expand Collapse

Interested. Current username is "Skywarp11".

3. JBatic

JBatic
    Expand Collapse

mine is FyreByrd455

4. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

I play all the time... I like building things with redstone. Some of my friends and I have a custom server from his house. Never played with others, but I would be willing.

5. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

So what happened today was that I now don't have access to my router to forward the right port (25565 for minecraft servers,) so..... Yeah.... not good.

I am looking for an alternative, since I knew I had one on my old PC to trigger the port without actually having to manually open it, but Idk what software I was using or if it still even will work.

6. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

We used LogmeIn hamachi when i played with some friends for my class

7. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Thats not suitable for this kind of server.

Just be patient guys, I am working on getting the server set up correctly. Its a matter of getting into my router, I've done this before on my network just I can't get into my router at this point in time.

8. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Uhhh, it worked just fine back then. it still does.

9. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

Idk why every time I plan something.... something else more important gets in the way.
    Anyway, I am unaware of any more hurtles getting in the way of me doing the server, so here is the plan;

Tonight I am port forwarding, once I gain access to the router at my house to do it. Tomorrow I will be messaging users who want to join to provide me their minecraft username so I can make a whitelist of approved members, then we can start having some fun.

Some information to note; (I've said some of this before but now is the time to be clear,)

To start off it's going to be a vanilla survival server no PvP, however this is flexible and can change with the needs of the server's users. I do ask that for those who are interested in joining, to avoid using any mods, tools, or resource packs that might put others at a disadvantage (An example being the infamous X-ray mods/resource packs.)

I am not setting very many rules at first, mainly because I do not completely know how the server is going to settle out, however if I see that rules are needed, I will place and enforce more rules.

I am excited to be doing this, and I hope that we can all have fun!

10. CRAZY RACER

CRAZY RACER
    Expand Collapse

I was playing Mincraft like 5 years ago.And then i got bored so i stoped playing it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

I play it off and on. Simple. I'm into it for a length of time then don't play it for a year. I come back and there are new things.

I think minecraft is one giant fad that is going out of style now. Its perfectly fine to be bored of it, infact I know many people who got tired of it very quickly. And after awhile of playing, Even I get burned out on it and move to something else. Though to say, I do that with all my games.

I still occasionally enjoy it, and this time is one of those occasions, and I would rather enjoy multiplayer minecraft without the users who are there just, to say, ruin your day and get a good laugh out of doing it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SandwichesANDmilk

SandwichesANDmilk
    Expand Collapse

i make mods for it!!!

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

I would like to join your Minecraft server, once you have it running, can you make a rules list (and announce the gamemode)? Also will I be allowed to record on the server?

14. SandwichesANDmilk

SandwichesANDmilk
    Expand Collapse

my brother has an old server its like on 1.9

15. HeadlightsThePerson

HeadlightsThePerson
    Expand Collapse

I know that this thread is old, but I play Minecraft. My username is Headlights1980.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice