Disable head movement

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by mont_15, Jan 8, 2017.

1. mont_15

mont_15
    Expand Collapse

I wish there was an option to disable the head movement on the dash view. For me it feels weird, I don't know why so I am unable to explain. Even in games like Assetto Corsa I turn it off.
    Usually I choose the relative camera and position it in a way similar to the dash view. So it would be easier if I could just disable the head movement.

2. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

What you mean by "Headmovement" ?
    The games have something like this.

The only thing I could think of the that the camera shakes around when you crash or drive over a bump.
    Thats normal tho because the camera sits on Beams that shake around

3. mont_15

mont_15
    Expand Collapse

I mean the "dash camera" has spring and damping, simulating the G force you would feel relative to the node or what it is fixed.

Try doing a slalom in the "dash camera", then position the "relative camera" similarly to the dash one and do it again. You will see that in the "dash camera" the view goes from one side to another relative to the car. However, in the "relative camera" the view is static relatively to the car.

I wish I could disable this "spring and damping", or at least stiffen it.

4. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

It's would be easiest to just reinforce it from more angles and axis, this will make sure there will be mininal movement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice