Dirt Rally 2.0 Performance being utter shit

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Regenworm, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Regenworm

Regenworm
    Expand Collapse

Hello people,

So, i have Dirt Rally 2.0 on Steam, and looked at the Steam and the canyourunit page to see if my laptop was good enough to play it.

I have a laptop with 8GB of Ram, 4GB of VRAM, a GTX 1050 and a Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz. Most stuff I have on my laptop is on recomended. But, DR2.0 needs a GTX650Ti for minimum, and a GTX1070 for recommened. So there im in between (on the minimum side though). For the CPU, a Intel Core i3 2130 for minimum and a Intel Core i5 8600K for recommended ( and im pretty much in the middle). All of my other components are recommended or higher.

So, i thought, well, playing on low is okay for me, as long as im having fun with a decent 30-60fps.

Well, I cannot even play the game at a steady 20fps on the lowest of its settings....

Anyone else have shit experience with DR2.0 optimization? Any tips for me? Or am i just being dumb and is my laptop just very very slow (I know very little about PC parts) and have i just bought the game while having a very bad laptop?

I like to hear everyone experiences on this game performance wise.

2. G-Farce

G-Farce
    Expand Collapse

Codies games are usually well optimized, might be a bug to do with your hardware/compatibility or driver issue

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice