Separate names with a comma.
Issues with the game?
Check the Known Issues list before reporting!
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LT. Smell My, Aug 5, 2013.
It's a fitting day to post this screenshot
this will be rad if you can realse it brother, hopefully you can find out how to texture
He already did.
Yes! Instead of looking like a game from 2009 it looks like a game from 2015! Very very good job! (Not sarcasm this is actually great, can you explain what you’ve done?)
very advanced covet, thinking about calling it the Gavril Radon
Its american, radon glows like neon, and radon is unstable, kinda like the real car
yes both coupe, and sedan have been made
both the delorean's frame and the rear suspension are in-game and jbeamed (yay)
still needs a lot of improvements but it's going well so far.
Eh, here's this
Will the trailer have glow maps?
I hope so lol, im still learning how to do everything.
bruh. i'm officially sayin it, that i'm not a colossal idiot. i'm a closet idiot lol
Quick work man! If you’re interested, would ya be keen on doing an Aussie car, such as a Holden HQ Monaro in the future?
You work extremely Quick! It looks nice so far!
Man that really means alot hearing that!
What my mod basicly does is:
1. Changed the tonemapper code, a bit more aggressive than the vanilla one (its how color changes depending on how bright the screen is)
2. Big one: Increased Brightness settings on all vanilla maps which gives alot of nice stuff; morning and evening is brighter which is something ive really thought was lacking earlier. Specular maps get stronger. Normal maps multiply their depth so things like the road texture, mud, brick walls get a deeper depth which is one thing i always thought looked weird, things like cracks werent as deep as i thought they would be when i made textures that used normal maps. One big thing i thought was a downside was that the whole maps light got brighter throughout the time of day and that was the only reason why i didnt use this way to change lighting earlier BUT i found that the vanilla maps used the gradient textures, though unaltered from the old Torque3D engine, for:
Sunscale (color and strength through time of day), using this one simulatanously with ambientscale meant i could increase the Brightness settings of the vanilla maps for the benefits mentioned above, but i could bring down the overblown brightness it gave without adjusting the *scale files
Ambientscale (same as sunscale but for shadows/indirect light up areas)
Fogscale (fogcolor throughout time of day BUT knew from before that the darker fog got, the less visible it is ingame meaning i could use this to have fog in the morning and evening but none midday)
and the rest of the *scale files
3. Modded sun light flare textures to give them a more intense and 'realistic' look
4. Changes to SSAO, BLUR, DOF, Light Rays in PostFx, to look better with the other changes
Probably some more stuff but dont remember them now
Can you do it for other cars?(or do you already have it)
to destroy it
WHAT??? 2001 Bruckell Legran ricer??? Please throw this in the scrapyard. NOW!
Update for my mod awaiting for approval! Other things you can edit in it:
Can you make somethink Similar to the soundconfig values pls especialy turbo whistle.
The mod doesn't edit turbo yet. I'll consider doing it in the future. Current planned updates:
1. Presets for each engine for each vanilla vehicle so you can start editing the engine as it is in the game, because currently if you equip it it overwrites the values instantly and you can only guess what they were before that
2. Intakes edit (superchargers, turbochargers and stuff)
3. New configurations with hopefully new skins
And after that I can make a sound edit update if you want.
Arrrrghh.. I NEED EYEBLEACH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously tho, it s amazing