1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

D-Series Relative Camera

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by KennyWah, Jan 17, 2021.

1. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

When using the Relative camera on the D-Series you cannot seemingly move the camera up and down on the vertical axis at all.

I use the Relative camera religiously and I think only the T-Series was previously the sole vehicle that *may* have done this.. IIRC

I am unsure if this is intended, but it limits my ability to manipulate the camera to the intended viewpoint I'd like to use.

2. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

Have you tried numpad 9 or numpad 3? Or andgled the camera down and moved backwards so it moved up?

3. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Changing the angle doesn't change the actual height of the camera... that doesn't solve the actual issue.

4. Dingo135

Dingo135
    Expand Collapse

Looking straight up or down and pressing your camera forward or backward key is a way. It may be annoying to get the camera exactly where you want it but it's better than nothing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

I appreciate that I am just trying to point out to the Devs that I'm not sure this is an intended limitation as it's not present on hardly any other vehicles.. not even the roamer or h-series which share the chassis rails across the platforms.

6. Trophy

Trophy
    Expand Collapse

Its your bindings. Go to options<controls<camera and find the binding for moving your camera up and down. It will say which binding is conflicting. Either change the conflicting binding or the camera binding.

7. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

But it's only on the D-Series and T-Series...
    --- Post updated ---

T-Series was pre-update too... since the latest D-Series refresh was completed it's been there too.

8. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

Yes, because both use page-up and page-down as rollback bindings. Go to your bindings and remove the ones in Vehicle Specific Bindings that use page-up/page-down.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

THANK YOUUUUUUU

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice