1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

D-Series Hotkey Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by the stiG J96, Jul 27, 2021.

1. the stiG J96

the stiG J96
    Expand Collapse

I've been having an issue with the D-series hotkeys not working and not showing the ui guide box. Hotkeys for things like Tailgate, or operating the upfits like the rollback. These things work on other vehicles like the H-series and T-series but not the D-Series pickup. It was this way before the update and unfortunately has carried over. Cleared cache several times and hasn't fixed it. I'd assume it's a mod that is affecting it but as I have over 200 i have no clue which one it would be. Tried a few mods only for the D-series but still don't kow which. If anyone has had the same issue and has since fixed it please let me know!

Thanks!

2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

The only way to find out is by disabling all mods related to the D-Series and re-enabling one by one until you find the one that breaks it. If you find it then please say which one it was so other people can avoid it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice