D-series help

Discussion in 'Land' started by Cocaine on the cob, Jul 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cocaine on the cob

Cocaine on the cob
    Expand Collapse

Would anyone be able to help me make the extended cab for the d series fit onto the crew cab chassis and then use a long bed mod. The new bed already works but I need to fit the extended cab to make it all look "normal" ie no huge gap between cab and bed.

Thanks

2. jimmeh2000

jimmeh2000
    Expand Collapse

Please dont create threads in the mods section asking for help, post questions here: https://www.beamng.com/forums/mod-support.183/
    The mods will delete your thread soon because this section is for mods with progress.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I like how you're tone is so dark with that.
    "Wrongdoing has been done. Powers greater than ourselves will now delete us." It's OP's first day on the forum, just a reminder of what's what would've been fine :p. And threads like this get moved to the proper subforum, not deleted.

As for the OP: Welcome to the forums. I cannot help you, but I can say that I wish the various cabs could be fitted to the various frames without modding the game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice