Unsupported Customrally Cars 1,5.2

Poweeeeer!!!

1. TeenWolf896

TeenWolf896
    Expand Collapse

I also have the same issue on the Hirochi Sunburst versions, except the transmission doesn't work for me in any mode. The Ibishu 200BX front wheels collapse, but the transmission does work on the 200BX.

2. Z0ne276

Z0ne276
    Expand Collapse

Sunburst : All rally versions are RWD and spawn without gearbox
    Pessima : No brakes on any of them
    200BX : Front wheels break off the moment you spawn it, no brakes.
    Otherwise great idea, cant get enough of sliding the sunburst around and doing random jumps without having to reset after each and every one of them.

3. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

Have deleted the old versions before the 0.5.2.1 customrally car update if not delete all versions and re install the update broke it im gonna look into that today and d15 versions are gonna come

4. 88c900t

88c900t
    Expand Collapse

I'm having a problem with this mod. Only the Pessima version works. When you spawn the sunburst, the engine isn't running, and when you spawn the 200BX version, the front wheels simply fall off.

Also, how do I delete/uninstall mods for beamNG?

5. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

Im gonna try to fix it againg and the mod is in your mods folder documents/beamngdrive/mods

6. YortstarGaming

YortstarGaming
    Expand Collapse

ok so update 0.5.2 broke ALL the cars.. mabye rework them? seems like the game THINKS theres no Driveshafts anywhere... and the BX front wheels brake off, but the BX is the only one that remotely works

7. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

Gonna look into that when i get to home

8. YortstarGaming

YortstarGaming
    Expand Collapse

9. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

i don't want to crack this mod down but: is the sunburst rally from the scenario Port Shakedown because i already have a mod installed with the same sunburst, so does it crashbmy game when i have both mods loaded at the same time

10. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

It came before the scenario and the other mod i know how to fix this but im currently having 24/7 pool party somewhere south and i dont have my pc with me:Dthen there is also gonna be more power i think maybe in the cars maybe sure i dont know

11. YortstarGaming

YortstarGaming
    Expand Collapse

i would just say get it done when you can, we are all patient...

or we can LEARN Patience...

12. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

13. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

14. CreasingCurve

CreasingCurve
    Expand Collapse

Great mod, love the sunburst. But what is the name of the map with all te shippin containers because it looks like heaps of fun.
    --- Post updated ---
    Great mod, love the sunburst. But what is the name of the map with all te shippin containers because it looks like heaps of fun.
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---

15. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

Ohke thanx fpr response

16. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  17. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

18. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Adds nothing new, could've been done in five minutes.

19. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

It doesnt ad any new parts or so and its really easy and fast to make configurations, but thats why its configuration pack.

:l

20. redjaklwhite

redjaklwhite
    Expand Collapse

Three of the cars in this pack work great, they might just be presets but they're fun and look good, but the old-Pessima has an issue. Whenever I spawn it, the front is a bit saggy, and whenever I start driving, the front just falls down, like the suspension suddenly dies for no reason, after only a few seconds. Is this just a bad download bug or is anyone else having this problem?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice