1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

custom car spawning problem

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Campbell256, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Campbell256

Campbell256
    Expand Collapse

I am having a really really big problem. When ever i spawn a custom car, It doesn't spawn. I cant move the camera, I can't drive, and it's not visible. I need help, I NEED HELP. This is one of the biggest piss offs of my life right now, and I dont want this happening when there is a BEAUTIFUL GT2 RS porsche to be driven. help, help, help, help, help, help, help

2. 777-300ER

777-300ER
    Expand Collapse

Did you actually MAKE the car, or did you just insert a car from another game?

3. Campbell256

Campbell256
    Expand Collapse

THESE CARS THAT I AM SPAWNING ARE USER CREATED CARS. ISN'T IT ALREADY OBVIOUS!!?!??!

4. kittensmittens

kittensmittens
    Expand Collapse

Do you mean when you try and add another car from the world editor so that you have two at the same time or just when you change the car you initially start with? I'd suggest making sure your unzipping all the contents and placing them in the right spot first of all.

5. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

I just have to look at the badge next to the thread name and I already know I'm gonna lose IQ points by reading through it.

Your needless urgency, sheer, mind numbing stupidity, and animosity toward people trying to help you make me believe that you deserve all the problems you can get with Drive. I sincerely hope you never post again, and I feel sorry for those who have read the 5 other posts you've made.

6. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

unpack it first?

7. Campbell256

Campbell256
    Expand Collapse

I was not being stupid. I was just trying to get my point across. btw, when i said it was the biggest piss offs of my life, dont take me as a fat loser who sits on the computer all day. It was the biggest piss offs of my life because my life is great. I'm getting alot of problems with Drive, so i hope that makes you feel better. Also, i was really really really really really tired. You should consider what you said, it was really mean to me, and it hurt my feelings. You dont have to apologize, since your obviously to snobby, obnoxious, mean, and selfish to, but i wouldn't mind one. And dont start yelling at me for my grammar, cause i dont care unless it's for academic reasons.

8. LSDMT420

LSDMT420
    Expand Collapse

It's clear you are doing something wrong on your end, this should be obvious by the 1000's of other users who have downloaded custom vehicles and have no problems spawning them. If you took a second to read the instructions provided by just about every modder you could have skipped creating this useless thread. I'm not sure how old you are, but you sound like a 12yr old the way you communicate in the forums. Using all caps and repeating yourself is not going to get you more attention, and it's not going to get people to help you. The worst part is your attitude and disregard to other members of this community who were actually trying to help you, pretty immature.. Grow up kiddo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice