Couldn't help but notice the resemblance

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by B3_Burner, Apr 9, 2019.

1. B3_Burner

B3_Burner
    Expand Collapse

So I downloaded a Gavril Bandit, and couldn't help but notice how much the quad-headlights and grille look like those on my old 1968 Ford Galaxie 500. All I had to do was match the gold color and the license plate number.

I couldn't quite get Mr. Angry's CAL-plate pack to open a 60's Yellow on Black scheme, but maybe both the pack and the car being 3rd party mods, the two don't play nicely with each other? I dunno. But it did work fine on the stock Gavril Barstow for creating a 70's Yellow on Blue scheme, to attempt to create a rough estimation of my 1970 Ford LTD and its period correct CAL plate. The resemblance of the Barstow to the LTD, not nearly as strong as that of the Bandit to the Galaxie... but... ehhh... close enough. I had to find something black and similar to back into the driveway next to the gold Bandit.

And then a single story house in West Coast, USA that matched the general orientation of my house (garage door left, front door right), was an uncanny find and coincidence. Fun stuff really.

Thanks to the developers and the modders who make this game a hoot. Only been doing this a month and a half, but it's been a lot of fun thus far.
    screenshot_2019-04-08_01-20-53.png IMG_3068.jpg

screenshot_2019-04-08_01-20-53.png
    IMG_3068.jpg

#1 B3_Burner, Apr 9, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice