Solved Config color issue

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by racerguy24, Dec 29, 2016.

1. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

I was working on the rc pack and was about to update it then I saw this issue happening. I'm not sure how this happened and not sure how to fix this. watcch the video how while its loading it turns to what color i want then after its done loading it turned red. There is nothing wrong with the diffuse as I'm still able to change the color in the tuning menu.

Picture below shows the info json.
    Untitled.png

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

It looks like it's ignoring the .json of the configuration for some reason.

If you click the configuration, it should say what colour it is going to use in the vehicle selector. From the video it's briefly visible. Can you confirm if it's grey or red?

3. racerguy24

racerguy24
    Expand Collapse

It is suppose to be grey as a default color in that config. The color I clicked at nearly the end of the video is black but yet it still being ignored.

EDIT: I found something a bit interesting, it seems that when i save a config it saves the color too. For example I changed to purple in the tuning settings saved the config go back to the config menu and instead of red it turns purple. Not sure why it does that now but at least now I know the issue although it doesnt change to any other color you want from the menu unless you save the config.

EDIT#2: Someone in my discord channel said go into the .pc and delete the color code. that fixed everything. Now I know. Lesson learned from the new update. :p

#3 racerguy24, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice