Cancelled Classic's Car Mods

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by FastestClassic, Aug 29, 2013.

1. FastestClassic

FastestClassic
    Expand Collapse

UPDATE: Officially canceled. I'm really short on time now that school's started. Won't be able to continue work on this, though I'll try to continue working on the Zen Miza.

Old post below.

Code:
    Well, here we go.

You guys have probably seen my current project: the Zen Miza (if you haven't, look [URL="http://www.beamng.com/threads/3464-1978-Zen-Miza"]here[/URL])
    As a side-project to learn modeling better, I'm going to make some mods of the default cars.

Here's a picture of a WIP bumper kit (so far, only the front bumper) for the Ibishu Covet:
    [ATTACH]7413.vB[/ATTACH]
    FYI, It's probably going to have an intercooler.

[B]NOTICE:[/B]
    Before I release anything, I'd like to ask gabester (or any of the developers) if I'm allowed to do this.

EDIT 1: I got it in-game. There's a small problem, though... (yes, the camera is facing the default direction)
    [ATTACH]7414.vB[/ATTACH]
    It drives backwards, while the steering wheel/pedals/etc are on the outside (facing the right way).
    I didn't change the x/y/z of the car when I worked on it in Maya. Also, notice the signal lights are un-textured. That's another bug (shows up on the rear lights too)...
    Any help with this?

EDIT 2: Fixed the driving backwards problem, but the missing textures on the turn signals/brake light are still existent. I happened to notice that when I damage those lights, the broken light texture appears, but otherwise, they remain white (untextured).

EDIT 3: Never mind, the driving backwards problem isn't fixed. It drives in the correct direction now, but the steering wheel/pedals/gauges appear in the rear right seats.

#1 FastestClassic, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice