Choosing Manual or Automatic (where applicable) before doing the Scenario/Campagin

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by dis0nored, May 24, 2022.

1. dis0nored

dis0nored
    Expand Collapse

One little detail that's missing from the final (no turning back) point when doing a scenario is choosing your gearbox. Manual or Automatic. I'd find it that much more interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Can't you simply press A to switch gearboxes ? Or set whichever one you prefer as default ? I'd find it annoying if i had to press what i want multiple times.

3. Matt_890s

Matt_890s
    Expand Collapse

Switch gearbox mode is Q by default, I think.

4. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

whoops i'm on azerty

5. Spython

Spython
    Expand Collapse

Gearbox mode is for swapping between realistic and arcade modes, and I think the OP is asking for ability to actually select the kind of transmission you may want. Such as switching between 4 speed auto, 5 speed manual etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Oh, that might not be a bad idea then but i'd prefer having the gearbox that should come with the car anyways.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

often part of the difficulty involves using the assigned transmission (for example, police cars are often a pain to drive with the auto box, but that's how most RL cars are) so you have to put up with it.
    if you simply don't want to drive manual for whatever reason, then just use the arcade gearbox mode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice