Car wreck prefab

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Atomix, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Atomix

Atomix
    Expand Collapse

I have searched but haven't found any similiar suggestion, so i apalogise forward if there happens to be anything made before.

Just some old rusted scrapped cars that would sit around places, It would greatly improve the atmosphere of various abandoned maps, such as small island. More various models would be useful, so we could pile them up and create junkyards of sorts.
    Gabe's cars could be reused with reduced polycound, removed interior and smaller textures to save work and performance needs.

The pictured wrecks are from GTA V.

Attached Files:

• 477.jpg
    • 482.jpg
    • 810.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking something similar, but perhaps also with a highly simplified .jbeam instead of just being static objects?

3. Atomix

Atomix
    Expand Collapse

I don't think that that wouldn't be too good, as the simplified jbeam wouldn't be to any use really when still taking its portion of game's performance, i think that a static object would do just fine

also another pic

Attached Files:

• 475.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

I like the idea. It would be cool on full release if you found one and did it up and put a new engine in and start your own business.

5. vladmir poopin

vladmir poopin
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

i think in older post somewhere TDEV said that wold be a feature in the full game i think

6. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

Yea it has been mentioned

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice