Car Suggestion - 2003 Ibishu Admiral

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by CaffeinatedPixels, Oct 4, 2014.

1. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

After extensive usage of the Sunburst, I decided it needed a worthy competitor. Kinda like the Mitsu Lancer vs the Subaru Impreza.

I apologize for my shit drawing, French class isn't the right time to draw things like this.

There should be a sport/rally version like the Covet, and it should also share the base hubcaps.

Here's a picture of it. Again, shitty drawings. And handwriting. My handwriting is garbage too.

(imported from here)

So what do you think? Yes or no?

2. Chernobyl

Chernobyl
    Expand Collapse

Good I like the concept of it and I think it would be a great addition to the game!

3. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Looks like a generic sedan, not really any distinguishing features. But the idea itself is pretty awesome.

4. BaronRedStorm

BaronRedStorm
    Expand Collapse

1+ I love the concept, Maybe we should have a subaru Imprezza style Wing for a race or AWD Sport Version.

5. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

I really love your idea. However, I'm assuming Ibishu is the BeamNG version of Honda, and if so, we might need to come up with a new company for this thing, which might not be a bad idea. When you have some free time, you should draw up some better pictures of it. Right now, it looks way too cubic and boxy to be similar to an Evo, WRX, or even the Sunburst. As for a name... how about Taygeta Adonis GT-RX? Idk, just an idea. :p

6. BaronRedStorm

BaronRedStorm
    Expand Collapse

If a new company where to make this it should be called "Suband" Just an idea.

7. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

No, I'm thinking Taygeta is a better name. First of all, "Suband" is way too similar in spelling to "Subaru" and BeamNG might get sued for it. Second of all, Taygeta sounds much better than Suband. And third, Subaru is actually named after the Japanese word for the star cluster Pleides (Idk how it's spelt). One of the stars in it is named Taygeta. That's why Taygeta is better.

*EDIT*

You replied to that way too quickly.

8. BaronRedStorm

BaronRedStorm
    Expand Collapse

Your right How about "Kulmis"

9. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

Dude. I just explained to you, in moderate detail, why Taygeta is the best choice for a company name for it. Besides, this is a Japanese car, so it's company should have an Asian-sounding word as its name. "Kulmis" sounds too European to be the name of a Japanese car company. Give it a rest, bro.

10. BaronRedStorm

BaronRedStorm
    Expand Collapse

Ok bro :p Not good at making names for certain country's.

11. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Okay, I added some character to it. It will have the same rear end and front end, but the overall design has changed.

The quality is still abysmal, but hey, it's just a sketch.

(imported from here)

12. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

That's better! If you want, I can try and draw a better one for you, one that's a bit more similar to an Evo/Impreza. I probably have much worse drawing skills than you do, but I know quite a bit about this particular type of car, so I think I could give you a more accurate sketch of what it should look like (of course, you might need to do a less rough-looking version of it :p).

13. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Okay. Take 3. Does look goofy but it's just my "skillz".

Wish I had some graph paper. Then it'd look good..

(imported from here)

14. Vlahka

Vlahka
    Expand Collapse

Your drawing skills are poor but yeah, a car similar to toyota chaser would be awesome

15. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Dude, I'm doing these on a teeny tiny desk in 5-10 minutes. If I actually took time and had a decent spot to do them they wouldn't look dumpy.

16. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

I appreciate your effort ;)

17. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

18. CaffeinatedPixels

CaffeinatedPixels
    Expand Collapse

Take 4. Graph paper and forgot the wing.. you guys probably know what it's gonna look like anyways.

(imported from here)

19. Vlahka

Vlahka
    Expand Collapse

20. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

If you really want to wait, this is as close as you can get so far. http://www.beamng.com/threads/330-1989-Ibishu-Pessima

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice