1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

car spawner parts spawner

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by gtaman788, Apr 2, 2013.

1. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

Well in fun mode. (Where you just drive ) I hope you add a car spawner and a parts spawner. And when we spawn cars/and parts you can pick the condition of said car

And with this parts can you have two cars ( same make ) can you swap parts like. Front end damage d15 but doors good. then on the other d15 with side damage can i put the new door on

And inventory like for parts.

condition 1 car is like new

condition 2 good driver maybe needs some parts fixed

condition 3 rusty not driving (if it is it will be no good)

And gabe am the wolds biggest noob Sorry i cant spell And will you add demo derby parts.

2. Kamil_

Kamil_
    Expand Collapse

Parts will be easy to do I think, and I also think there will be a nice car customizer to select the parts you want. There has to be :D

3. ThingThing62

ThingThing62
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure there will be a demo-derby game in it whether first implemented or a later add-on. Also, fun mode is normally called Free-roam. And If you use Firefox, there are add-ons that will show you mistakes in your spelling as well as correcting them just like Microsoft Word. As for the Part spawning Idea, Im not sure how fun that would be in Free-Roam mode. Maybe in a campaign where replacing parts would be a necessity, but not so much in Free-Roam.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice