Car Conversion.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by JammyTron, Dec 1, 2016.

1. JammyTron

JammyTron
    Expand Collapse

This thing randomly came into my mind.

What if you can convert your cars into race cars or rally cars etc? Like rally version of Moonhawk or a drag T-series , RWD Covet and possibly Monster Bolide?

I know what you say like Ooh , you just go to configurator and change the parts! Nah , it's not like that. The parts that you get is something really special and you can't get it from configurator or you can't bought it from the shop in the future builds. Like a special racing tires that is very grippy than the grippiest tire that you can get in configurator or a unique huge wing for your hillclimbing builds. Once you unlocked them , you can use them in your Sandbox mode if that mode still exist in the future builds.

How can you get these parts? Well , by playing Career and winning race to win that special parts. You can also find those parts by exploring the map to find a very special and kinda over-powered parts for your car but that over-powered parts can be very very hard to find. Other than that , if your car has fully converted into race car etc etc , you can join a tournament where only specific cars can join like Drag Madness , dRift Machine and so on.

I could talk about this more but i kinda ran out of ideas. Thoughts , anyone?

2. geronimo9

geronimo9
    Expand Collapse

I don't really think this would work (at least in free drive) because the whole point if free drive is that you can customise your car, for, well, free.

• Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice