Car Boys is BeamNG physics mayhem but also surreal horror???

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Skirmisher, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Skirmisher

Skirmisher
    Expand Collapse

It's a series about two guys diving headfirst into the physics playground aspect of BeamNG and getting up to all sorts of weird stuff, and the game reacts in progressively stranger ways... But somehow, the videos slowly accumulate a lore of sorts, drawn from the horrific glitchiness BeamNG is able to exhibit, and it gets weirder from there. @B25Mitch's ragdolls play a critical role.

The guys aren't really familiar with the game or cars in general, but that makes things all the funnier sometimes. If you think it starts out slow, I promise it manages to top itself several times over, and it gets pretty intense. Trust me, it's incredible. I mean, we're talking the entire universe being consumed multiple times.

Here's the playlist link, since the forums won't let me embed the video with the playlist.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice