1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Can YOU pull it? (pulling heavy load challange)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frank ツ, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Frank ツ

Frank ツ
    Expand Collapse

I think i spend most of my time in Beam messing with the semi and pulling heavy loads, pushing the T-serie to its limits.

So i have a little challange for you:

Pulling as much load as you can up the hill in the West coast USA map. (see screenshots)

Rules:

A T-series.
    You CANNOT increase the power of the engine. So stock engine and turbocharger. (you may use NOS but i havent tried it since i asume the bottle will be empty before i even make it halfway. Do NOT modify volume of the NOS bottle :p)
    Have the engine debug open so we can see you didnt cheat the enginepower :p.
    Have the node/beam info app open so we can see the weight of the trailer afterwards.

What you CAN do is:

Make your truck stronger as in;
    Stronger airbags,
    Stronger tires,
    Heavier front (like a heavier front bumper) to keep the nose down.
    Make your trailer stronger to handle the massive weight. (supension, airbags, tires etc etc)
    Modify the weight of the cargo.
    etc.

I used this mod for the trailer, and modified it a bit more.
    https://www.beamng.com/resources/ad...trailer-pull-up-to-170-000kg-new-parts.12490/

You MUST show a video where you pull the load, it doesnt have to be the complete run, the last part is oke as you can see in my video.

Currently im sitting at 200t.

Good luck.

Attached Files:

• semichallange.jpg
    • semichallange2.jpg
    • semichallange3.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice