1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Bugs I've found

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Sammyo28, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Sammyo28

Sammyo28
    Expand Collapse

I've noticed several bugs involving planes, and I'm guessing it ha s something to do with thrusters on the planes.
    There shouldn't be any repeats in this list, I searched and I couldn't find any of these bugs, so if I did repeat, dont be harsh.

Switching from a vehicle with thrusters (This has only happened with DrowsySam's Rocket Bolide) and to any other vehicle and then back disables the thrusters until you re-select the car from the menu. Also, if a vehicle with thrusters enters water, it freezes the game. If you repeatedly hit J and R it will fix it eventually, but this has a chance of causing the game to randomly pause physics for about a second every few seconds, and it doesn't stop doing this.

EDIT:
    Another bug I've found is that when you pause physics, all cars' headlights are turned off until you unpause physics

#1 Sammyo28, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  2. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Re: Airplane/Thruster Bugs

CTRL+R ;). Although yes, that is a bug.

That would mean the vehicle is buggy in the first place

F11 to go to in-game editor. Press J then J, and escape to exit the editor. Fixed :) . That is a bug and I get it quite a lot.

3. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

The water freeze actually has nothing to do with thrusters. Its high drag coltris which cause it (which most of the thruster vehicles have but there is no requirement for there to be coltris with high drag for there to be thrusters and vice versa, they are used for wings on planes)

4. Sammyo28

Sammyo28
    Expand Collapse

That makes more sense, because it actually happened with Jalkku's Polo once too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice