Released Bruckell Moonhawk Junkyard Version

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by RedBolide, Dec 30, 2013.

1. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

Credits
    gabester: original Bruckell Moonhawk
    me: customization and skinning

I decided to revive and finish this old project. I started it a month ago, but forgot about it when I started my VW Golf project. This is a junkyard mod of the Bruckell Moonhawk. It comes with 4 separate versions (pictured below). Plus, this mod doesn't interfere with the original Bruckell Moonhawk, so you can keep both. The download link is below. Just extract the folder and place it in the "vehicles" folder. Enjoy!

I6 Junkyard
    Ever wondered what you could get for $500? You could get a shit-ton of beef jerky or a nice Confederate flag for your living room. As it turns out, you can also buy a fully-functioning car. It ain't much, but it's the closest thing you'll ever get to a decent car for $500. All of the tires are flat, but they roll. The panels have been salvaged from a number of different Moonhawks, hence the various colors and states of decay on the bodywork. The little I6 is on the verge of dying, just like the family of raccoons we found living inside the rear seats. It runs though. Perfect for demolition derbies, testing homemade ramps, crushing with a monster truck, or as a first car for your daughter.
    screenshot_00000.png screenshot_00001.png screenshot_00002.jpg screenshot_00003.png

I6 Stripped
    We just removed the some of the unnecessary parts: the seats, body panels, rear springs and brakes, and doors. Highly recommended for jumps.
    screenshot_00004.jpg screenshot_00005.png

"The Salvaged Savage"
    Sure, $500 can get you a car. If you throw in another $500, you can build your own racecar. Most of that $500 was spent on the brand new rear wheels and tires. The front wheels aren't as great, but they work just fine. It also has more power, thanks to the salvaged supercharged V8 you found in your neighbor's backyard. It's like a lightning bolt. A rusty, unreliable, squeaky lightning bolt.
    screenshot_00006.jpg screenshot_00007.png screenshot_00008.png

"The Salvaged Savage" Stripped
    Just some weight reduction. After all, you don't need rear seats or body panels for jumping your other neighbor's trailer. It's fast and extremely dangerous. Highly-er recommended for jumps.
    screenshot_00009.png screenshot_00010.png

screenshot_00012.jpg screenshot_00013.png screenshot_00014.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. joman66

joman66
    Expand Collapse

Very nice looking Junk Car :p

3. youdidwhat!!

youdidwhat!!
    Expand Collapse

cool , ,

4. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

I dont like it because of no right door... :(

Anyway the skin for it looks great!

5. RedBolide

RedBolide
    Expand Collapse

The door is still available through the parts selector. I just removed it in the configuration to make it look better...or worse I guess. :)

6. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

Ehm...sorry dont tested it because of the door.... :eek:

After spawning it was complete with all parts ( as default) so i like it :)
    Anyway sorry for the first post :rolleyes:

Anyone who wants to buy this? Shocks and springs are broken :/
    BeamNG 2013-12-30 21-41-32-70.jpg

#6 Jujune, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  7. Autofan

Autofan
    Expand Collapse

Great looking skin :D

8. AirSKiller

AirSKiller
    Expand Collapse

This mod is a piece of junk! I love it! hahahaha
    (Seriously, good work)

9. Nissan Skyline

Nissan Skyline
    Expand Collapse

This is so amazing! I have to admit, this looks worse than anything I've seen on the Moonhawk! He he.

10. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

That friggin' monster truck is badass! Moonhawk looks awesome, nice and gritty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice