1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Bruckell Bastion visual issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Fox Next Door, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Fox Next Door

Fox Next Door
    Expand Collapse

The Bruckell bastion was jsut released, I LOVE the charger feel that the car has. Altho, I found 2 issues, minor issues mind you, but I figured now is the best time to make them known.

The police version, the front and rear flashers don't light up: upload_2021-12-20_11-52-47.png
    upload_2021-12-20_11-54-9.png

The base model has a typing error, it says the year is 2021-2015, which is backwards it seems.

But like I said, minor. I will update this with other things i find. Also, ran in safe mode for the flashers, same problem. The concealed ones work fine tho :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. mhegai

mhegai
    Expand Collapse

thank god im not the only one that noticed it

• Like Like x 3
  3. Wayne94

Wayne94
    Expand Collapse

I can attest the to the flashers not working on the Police config but it works with a custom config

4. class800

class800
    Expand Collapse

Related to Bastion visual issues, the front indicators do not light up, only the light-flare is showing. Is this the same for everyone? Also on the interior, the texture on the door panelling especially around the door handle seems quite low-resolution, and doesn't look very good when compared to the latest beamng interior standard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice