On Hold 1984 - 2006 The Brutus

Discussion in 'Land' started by Sithhy™, May 16, 2017.

Tags:
?

Should the "empty" grille be replaced with the one from the Hopper on all hoods?

Poll closed Apr 26, 2019.
  1. Yes, do it

27.3%
  2. No, don't do it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Leave them as separate designs

72.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashcam_crasher

Dashcam_crasher
    Expand Collapse

Excellent job!, will it have a costom sound for it?. Can't wait to get this beast in game! ;)

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Well, at some point it will. So far this isn't on my list to do:)

3. Falloutguy99

Falloutguy99
    Expand Collapse

look, if i knew how to JBeam or Blender, i would help, because i really wanna see this finished.
    unfortunatley for me, all i can do at the moment is give feedback and advice, so...
    keep it up i guess

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

That's good enough I suppose ;)

5. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

I made this today... Nothing fancy, but a little thing. Tried to do the A-arms for the suspension, but everytime they were looking like the handheld vacuums :(

Attached Files:

• Przechwytywanie.png
    • Przechwytywanie.png
  6. Falloutguy99

Falloutguy99
    Expand Collapse

that's okay, whenever i try and model headlights in sketchup they end up looking like ingot molds
    (laughs at self)

7. Jesse1121

Jesse1121
    Expand Collapse

looks like a good mod

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

any progress

9. mrKKOT

mrKKOT
    Expand Collapse

Look two posts up...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

I hope it will be good but through the weekend I didn't do anything... (kind of thinking about remaking the damn body for the 3rd time, because it has a few issues that I can't resolve). Was having "free time". Doing nothing is exhausting :p

11. kaizer moonhawk

kaizer moonhawk
    Expand Collapse

sigh the datsun patrol h60

Attached Files:

• patrol.jpg
  12. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Didn't do much today, just like 4 small thing

Attached Files:

• Przechwytywanie2.png
    • Przechwytywanie.png
    • Przechwytywanie3.png
    • Przechwytywanie4.png
  13. ¿Carbohydration?

¿Carbohydration?
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

That is as similar to a hummer as a Broomstick is to a Jar of Peanut Butter.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

Hello Sithhy, I look like I am typing fancy and put care into doing this comment when you first read it, but its actually just a regular comment. Well I see the mod is slowly coming along good, and I wish I could help but the max I can make is a cheaply water fountain in Sketch-Up, although I cant help I will say this will confidence since I read every single post on this from Page 1 to Page 12 (this one) and I will start by saying that I am surprised you did not decide to use a model off of a car models website, but I do support you making your own, which brings me to my next point: You want to remodel the car alot, this is not a problem as it makes the vehicle better but if you want the vehicle to be released quicker than avoid doing that. And also if you and the other people who are working on this get stuck go to the Mod Support page, either that or hope someone who reads this thread is good at what you need them for. But for now I am going to finish off and say this, thanks for making a Hummer H1 for us to use in BeamNG.Drive and I hope that sometime with in the next 2/3 months you can get it into the game completed and on the "Mods" page. It will most definitely be interesting to see a vehicle in BeamNG.Drive made to go offroad from stock.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Hello. Thank you for the kind words. You are right, it looks like you're typing in a quite fancy way, I got bamboozled by that. I accept every kind of help that you can provide from yourself & seeing that you want to help but can't, isn't a bad thing for me. The idea of me making the whole thing from 0 was created a bit after I started this thread, because my original plan was to use the H1 Alpha from NFS: World which turned out to be a crap model so I abandoned it & decided to start making my own while kind of following the lines to get the basic shape etc. of the one from NFS because I was semi-new to Blender but wanted to have the feeling that I done it mostly by myself & didn't need others to do it for me in the end, so I would feel like I earned the fame from it (if there will be any). My plan for when to release it was till the end of this year which may be true, considering I got quite few of the basic stuff done. Also, you wrote about me remodelling the mesh... I do it, because when I started I didn't remember much about Blender, so I was making stuff "just to be" so no straight lines, proper placement etc. & now that I suddenly ("suddenly" considering it's been ~3 months of me actually working on it) learned how to be much better in modeling, I'm reworking the older meshes I done to fit my current skill of creating models. I would actually be more than happy to get this thing on the mod page (& maybe even on the top 3 Featured Resources? Nah :p). Thank you for the interesting in this mod & hope that you will be still cheering for it :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

I most likely will be, maybe not constantly watching the thread but I will keep it in mind.

• Like Like x 1
  17. mrKKOT

mrKKOT
    Expand Collapse

Oh, am I the only one who constantly watch the thread then...:confused::p

18. DoveAndPigeonFan

DoveAndPigeonFan
    Expand Collapse

maybe

19. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Yes... Yes, you are

20. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Because in my head I decided that trying to rebuild the current body & fix it would be a good idea (it was good in 50%), I present you this:

BEHOLD!

A new sample of greatness, that is the rear window frame... :p

Attached Files:

• Przechwytywanie.png
    • Przechwytywanie2.png
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice