Released Brake Glow Mod - Glowing brakes for all default vehicles and a few mods 1.2

Ah that's hot! The brakes can now SMOOTHLY glow on all default game cars

1. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Im more confused as to why this isn't in the stock game already. By the way what's the aljowen's manifold glow mod? i cant find it.

2. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

It’s part of the new 200BX mod on the repo

3. Minidyrus

Minidyrus
    Expand Collapse

Um... let's hope you see this but I like your mod but there is one problem, you know how people watch red hot brakes and you see how the brakes light up gradually and heat dissipates gradually instead of just appearing there out of nowhere yup that is what I want

4. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Did you even get the most recent update of it??? Because it literally addressed that. The brake glow is 100% smooth apart from the first start which makes it emissive so it’s visible at night- something that’s necessary. I tried to make it as smooth as possible.

5. Minidyrus

Minidyrus
    Expand Collapse

I did see that, but like I just want it to be better than it was, doesn't mean you have to do anything to make it better but I would like the the glow temperatures activation to go down to 550F (287C)
    --- Post updated ---
    this is the video I saw that you should or should not look up too also this one

#45 Minidyrus, Nov 15, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  6. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

Yes I am aware that this is outdated, yes I read that it'll be fixed after the vertext is done. I'm just letting you know that this breaks the touring car pessima's brakes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Inn0centJok3r

Inn0centJok3r
    Expand Collapse

Yes that does make sense because this mod modified the brakes of vehicles. I‘m gonna have to check all brakes of all vehicles again anyways.
    Thanks for the report though

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice