1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Black bar at top of screen

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Zagra, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Zagra

Zagra
    Expand Collapse

I now have this black bar at the top of the screen. It has some options, among them are "File", "Apps", "Save Layout + Auto-Load", "Clear Layout + Stop Auto Load", and the last includes the vehicle ID. Dropdown menus do nothing to remove it, but instead bring in debug tools and panels. No X button to close it. I opened it with some kind of a keyboard shortcut, but I've failed to recreate it.

2. Giraffinator

Giraffinator
    Expand Collapse

That sounds like the new WIP Level Editor, and it can be opened by pressing F10. On a side note, you can open the legacy Torque3D level editor by pressing F11.

3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Nope, that's the F9 Vehicle Debugger.

If it opens automatically, you probably clicked 'Save Layout + Auto-Load'. That will make it open automatically whenever you load a vehicle (which is useful for us). To stop, simply press the button that says the opposite ('Clear Layout + Stop Auto-Load')

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice