Bird Wings Car - Mod - Steer left Right to flap, T and or G for thrust

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Artistterrymartin, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Steve McQueen with Wings - Mod - Early Demo - YouTube

Sorry I did not pack this as a mod...
    I started doing that though in more recent mods..
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoPEwcmh86n1zzpiTGBO4S9eXShn?e=NvyaFp
    -Where extracted folder goes....
    C:\Users\silve\AppData\Local\BeamNG.drive\0.25\Vehicles\Steve

-The base jbeam is Drowsy Sams example car base/wheels
    But I removed the wheels, added skis.
    -Made the jbeam for the car body, and got the DAE model of the steve car from sketchfab
    -started updating its texture too but not completed
    -made the wings, the contraption they are connected too and fused it to Drowsy Sam's jbeam of the example car

I still have not perfected it, or fixed the textures yet.
    T and G together is double thrust, steer left and right to flap wings. You can glide by holding steering at a certian point. Really needs a separate control for the tail to adjust. So that if it rolls right, you can make it angle the opposite way and visa versa. I only know how to assign the hydros for either left or right. not yet learned to add multiple hydros with different controls. If that is even possible...

If you say in the air for 1 minute you are doing great! Super great. It is pretty fun with its janky controls. The framework is less than optimal haha, I will not be designing real planes I don't think. I hid the ski feet, was planning on replacing them with bird feet. The jbeam is still there though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice