Better Traffic Optimization

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Dense Water, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Dense Water

Dense Water
    Expand Collapse

Basically the title. I want to drive around with traffic but with my computer. I can only really get 3 cars spawned in. The idea is that you can turn of certain lua features on cars to make it run better

2. Trophy

Trophy
    Expand Collapse

Not really possible, the only option is to make traffic cars lower quality but that would take years, tons of work, and far too much storage space, and far too much work. This game is very cpu intensive. You should get another computer, probably with an amd chip because this game favors high core counts.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

The biggest lag factor in vehicles is the physics. Not much you could do unless you were to use lower quality vehicles / physics structures, which as far as I know such a mod doesn't exist yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TechnicolorDalek

TechnicolorDalek
    Expand Collapse

It's more realistic that you will upgrade your toaster before anything like that gets added officially. You shouldn't even have a CPU bottleneck with those specs and 3 cars, it's your garbo GPU failing to render that many cars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice