WIP Beta released BeamNG Ultra Real Shaders

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by HayHayGamez, Nov 21, 2021.

1. HayHayGamez

HayHayGamez
    Expand Collapse

BeamngdriveScreenshot20211120-18514126.png I have looked at a reddit post, and I decided to make a video tutorial off of it, and the results are amazing. I have posted some videos on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVQQ-iNPKm2OQDO6gOKhUA and here is me testing it out: and here is the tutorial: and that is it! (I also have all of cessni's mods installed.) I will enjoy to see some videos with it! Bye!

Here are some pics at west coast BeamngdriveScreenshot20211120-18505019.png BeamngdriveScreenshot20211120-18511242.png View attachment 855844 BeamngdriveScreenshot20211120-18503482.png

• Like Like x 3
  2. HayHayGamez

HayHayGamez
    Expand Collapse

3. Allots

Allots
    Expand Collapse

Hey, you know that one person who suggested that you'd make a showcase of the mod? That was me (as an alt account)! Cool to see this on Youtube and then the BeamNG forums

4. HayHayGamez

HayHayGamez
    Expand Collapse

on youtube?
    --- Post updated ---
    a youtube comment?

5. Allots

Allots
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, remember the comment about suggesting a video of the graphics in the installation video?

6. HayHayGamez

HayHayGamez
    Expand Collapse

this comment? "
    Nice video but you could've opened a map to show what the graphics looked like, I mean it defeats half the purpose of the video (I say half because the other half was to show how to download it) but it's still good" lol
    --- Post updated ---
    question. what is ur pc specs?

7. Allots

Allots
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, my pc specs include: GTX 1660 Ti, Intel I5, 8 GB of ram and that's all I remember, I haven't been on my pc in a while (using laptop rn), but anyway, I'll try not to get too off topic now

8. moses72

moses72
    Expand Collapse

ooh might actually download this as it doesnt look like one of those mods that dumps the ocean on the floor, increases the bloom and calls it a day

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. HayHayGamez

HayHayGamez
    Expand Collapse

thanks! :)
    --- Post updated ---
    nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice