1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

BeamNG stutters frequently on literally any graphics settings.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by TarkinGaming, Jul 10, 2021.

1. TarkinGaming

TarkinGaming
    Expand Collapse

I have got BeamNG on a new PC with better hard-ware than my old one, and I've been having a very annoying issue recently that completely takes away the fun that should be experienced from this game: the game constantly stutters even when the frame-rate is very high (around maybe 60 frames). As previously stated, I have better hardware than the PC prior to this one, and my GPU and CPU usage for both stayed around 20% when BeamNG was running, yet even with a single vehicle on maps such as West Coast and Italy I get terrible frames. My old PC ran perfectly fine on the highest graphics settings, even with 10 cars, so I've been extremely frustrated about my new PC's performance. I have checked several posts on how to increase frames, and yet the game still stutters. Does anyone else have this issue? And what can I do to completely prevent the stuttering, because even on the lowest graphics settings the stuttering still occurs.
    --- Post updated ---
    Fixed the problem: had set it to my D: drive, which is very old. Set it my C: Drive. No need to keep this thread open for much longer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice