1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

BeamNG Stutter on Windows 11

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by v0qz, Jul 7, 2021.

1. v0qz

v0qz
    Expand Collapse

Hi, is anyone else experiencing stuttering and not smooth gameplay on BeamNG.Drive with Windows 11?
    I lost almost no FPS after updating to Windows 11, however it doesn't feel as smooth as on Windows 10 and has little microstutters.

2. killicus1103

killicus1103
    Expand Collapse

yeah, i was getting a lot more screen tearing. when i switched from borderless window to fullscreen, which then automatically became windowed after clicking out, it went away

3. StinchinStein

StinchinStein
    Expand Collapse

Keep in mind that Windows 11 is unstable and still isn't fully released to the public... It was just released to Insiders (testers) not very long ago.
    Games will probably have some issues during this time, including BeamNG.drive.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. v0qz

v0qz
    Expand Collapse

I expected some issues, but wasn't sure if it was just my eyes or if some other people also had the issue.
    It's fixed now, but I still have issues when alt tabbing in full screen (I use borderless anyways, so that's not a problem for me)

5. zanmatt27

zanmatt27
    Expand Collapse

I Lost FPS, yes, but now from 45-50 i have less than 3... how i could fix It?

6. KOe

KOe
    Expand Collapse

i am having the same issue pls help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice