1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

BeamNG + Nvidia Shadowplay Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by DevKryton, Apr 12, 2015.

1. DevKryton

DevKryton
    Expand Collapse

Since the new update I am having issues with nvidia shadowplay. (Worked perfectly before the new Beamng update 0.3.7.8)
    There is an option to save the last 1min of Gameplay, everytime I press the save key beamng freezes and I need to shoot it down.
    I have re-installed it, cleared my cache, changed the hotkey, etc... and still same problem. Shadowplay is updated and it works perfectly with every other software but beamng.

I really can't figure out what the problem is and for someone who uses beamng mainly to make videos, this is really annoying.
    Nadeox seems to not have this issue but I can't be the only one? :confused:

(Even though Beamng freezes and crashes, the footage is still saved wich means shadowplay is running fine)

Any kind of help is greatly appreciated :)

LOG:

This is what I got last time, though the errors seem to change sometimes :confused:

148.43538|E|GFXD3D9DeviceLogError|D3D9 ERROR: -2005532132#DDERR_WASSTILLDRAWING. DDERR_WASSTILLDRAWING
    Was still drawing
    Unable to lock vertex buffer.

And this is what I got before:

77.15043|W|CodeBlock::exec|scripts/client/default.bind.cs (507): Unable to find function setInteriorRenderMode
    78.59644|E|GFXD3D9Shader::_loadCompiledShader|Unable to create shader for ''.

2. FilsFilms

FilsFilms
    Expand Collapse

Tim, DDERR - means DirectX Error, no?
    Just thinking...

3. Jacob Hoppe

Jacob Hoppe
    Expand Collapse

looks to me that shadowplay is getting too angry, im not a expert, but it sounds to me like WASSTILLDRAWING means that shadowplay tried to capture a frame before gpu was ready

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

That's the game log, not the shadowplay log..

5. Jacob Hoppe

Jacob Hoppe
    Expand Collapse

okay nadeox....well idk what it is now :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice