BeamNG.drive Episode 1 -- Epic Crash!

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by rJay Stillwell, Apr 4, 2015.

1. rJay Stillwell

rJay Stillwell
    Expand Collapse

From the video description:

Hey guys, I made a short pickup truck crash video a while ago that was made with this simulator, BeamNG.drive it has come along by leaps and bounds since then (still in Alpha testing, SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE SOUND EFFECTS). It's a soft-body physics simulator, (aka car crash simulator :D ). Anyway, I put together this short video on a blank grid map. They do have beautiful environment maps I may showcase later on, but this is all I had time for this time around. Hope ya like it.

beamng.com

Check it out there, and let me know what you thought of this video. :)

rJay

Video was shot with FRAPS on a modified ASUS Essentio Series PC (Windows 8.1), edited and rendered with Camtasia Studio 8, and compressed using Handbrake.
    Game-play is not as portrayed without work to set up those situations. I used the AI, but the AI is buggy and very much in it's alpha stage along with the rest of the game.

FRAPS: www.fraps.com
    Camtasia: www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html
    Handbrake: handbrake.fr

#1 rJay Stillwell, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice