BeamNG:Delivery or some ideas to develop the game.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Gavril T-series, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Gavril T-series

Gavril T-series
    Expand Collapse

Hallo all.
    (Disclaimer: There is a very long text, so there can be mistakes. Just don't care :D)
    Once I've thought about the future of BeamNG Drive. I understood, that the way, how the game is developing now is road to nowhere. In part of simulation dev's created really awesome game, but some hours later it became boring. So, I whant to tall you my vision of future for this game.
    (It is only my opinion. Dev team has their opinion and they know better, what to do with BeamNG. But still, new ideas can make the game better)

1. Actually, I whant to describe the brand new game- BeamNG: Delivery. This game would be about (suddenly) delivering cargos using different trucks and cars. From my experience, game about trucking and delivering is good choise, because there are not so many games in this theme unlike racing games.

2. Physics. As we all know BeamNG: Drive has the best (ore one of the best) vehicles game physics ever. So, players in Delivery would be able use not only trucks, but also cars, some tracked vehicles and even helicopters (all of this is aviable in the Drive with mods). All other games can only dream about this variation.
    Some Ideas
    - Frame torsion for trucks and trailers, it would be nice.
    - No horisontal move in fifth wheel (who has played in SCS truck game could remember how semi trailers drive on 2 wheels from side to side after turn).
    - Trailers can't detach for themselves, only when you press button.

3. Damage
    In this question I think new game must have only visual damage, with some effect for car. For examle, it would be near to Flatout 1. Car will loose parts, but it would be able to drive in any condition. Also suspension, frame (body) must be indestructable.

4. Map
    There need to be 1 very big map (something like in ETS2). Only in this case we would drive somewere far away. Cities and roads can be fictional, the main thing they must be interesting. Also, there need to be some interesting routes, like mountain snow roads or some dirty ways.

5. Police and traffic.
    Dev's of Drive showed us new AI, which can be used in traffic. That's cool. For optimisation, AI and police mus have simplified car models (as it is in all games). What about police. Car chases would be really cool (even in the way of rig'n'roll 3).

6. What to do in this game?
    The main thing would be delivering cargos using cars, vans, trailers for cars. After opening CDL you can use trucks with trailers and semi trailers. Also, there can be some interesting activities like racing, street racing, offroading and many others.

So it is only little part of my idea, but in other case text would be very long. If you have your ideas, you can describe their in comments bellow.
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice