1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

BeamNG car design - discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robert357, May 8, 2016.

1. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

This thread is about car design in game so please don't post requests or something.

Personally I don't like Barstow. It's too "flat" for being a muscle car. Front and rear looks good but from side it's looks like box. For me Gavril Bandit from RoR have best looking body. Lack of details but that line is neat.

Another car with great design is Miramar. For me it's best car in game. Also Moonhawk isn't bad. Rest are just regular, nice looking cars.

2. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

I personally like the Barstow. My favorite car design is either the 200BX or the Sunburst.

3. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

I personally don't care for the miramar. The body's proportions are off, with the trunk and hood being relatively small when compared to the massive, boxy passenger compartment.

My personal favorites would probably have to be the Moonhawk and the pessimas. They are the perfect stereotype of their styles, and just work in game.

4. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

Miramar have good proportions for me. This is how some cars from 60s looked in Europe and Japan. Probably illusion of massive central body are big glasses on sides.

5. nobadesuuchan

nobadesuuchan
    Expand Collapse

I think the same about the barstow, it just seems a bit wrong

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice